Sunday, September 23, 2012

Soul Connections

The people who we meet in life are our teachers, they are always either an example of what to do and what not to do. I've been blessed with a balanced lot and two of my soul connections are people who literally saw my picture on different websites and were compelled to write me and I wrote back.
One of these people who I believe is part of my soul family, was a female in February of 2003, the other a male in October of 2006. These two wonder-souls have been my shoulder when I thought I was all alone, and the two people who I could share my soul with completely without the fear of judgement or rejection. They are exactly the type of people I strive to be just like. They are exquisite examples of what to do.
You know how most people we meet are in our circles, and most are seasonal? Well these people found me even though I was no where near their circle, and we are no where near one another but we relate on a universal level in so many ways. I doubt that they are just part of a season for me, I'm a patient person, I know timing isn't always easy to stay connected but we manage to give one another the space we need to continue living, yet stay very connected.
I'm beyond grateful for these two beautiful, loving, committed, selfless people. Their effect on my life will never fade and has had a lasting affect on who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive