Friday, September 7, 2012

La Vida Loca

Here's one thing I learned about myself over the summer, I never want to be a stay at home mom. Why? you ask. Simple: it's too hard. Being a parent is fun and rewarding, of course, but staying home and being with the two toddlers, 24/7 is super wear and tear on the soul. It's never a dull moment. Honestly with as much crying as I had to endure, I felt like a failure most days.
I love my babies, I am so impressed by them and I'm so excited to see them in their school age era.
My mom is superwoman.
No wonder moms and dads throughout history have celebrated back to school, I get it now. As a teacher, I'm putting in my time to be the relief parents need from their kids!!
I'm so grateful for Ms. Tree and Ms. Day who lovingly teach my munchkins at their school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive