Friday, January 17, 2014

"Daddy's Baby"

Last night as I was putting the toddlers to bed, Ilanah,  asked what were we going to name daddy's baby. 
Without missing a beat I responded, "hmmm, not sure... Think about a really cute name as you drift into sleep, let's pick a really good name !" She smiled, agreed then woke up to tell me she had a few suggestions. 
Daddy has a pregnancy belly that has developed over the years, beer belly I guess you could say...
When you take into consideration that Ilanah has witnessed me go through two pregnancies, then it makes perfect sense that her father, who has been pregnant a very long time, should be giving birth soon. She even asks him how he's feeling, and loves on the belly just like she did with mine before her brother and sister were born. 
She is so serious, I asked if she really believed there was a baby in there, her response, "duh."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive